October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. We think it’s safe to say we all have a warrior we know or love who fought or is fighting.
So today we celebrate them. We raise awareness in the canaries. We shout out loud and clear we are united in the fight. Let’s turn this wonderful Island pink for the day 💖
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Share this post. Comment on this post. Click “attending” rather than click “interested. Invite your friends list. This gets the word out fast and effectively. Join us from 12pm for pink drinks and yummies!
2. Decorate a BRA!! Boy or girl whoever you are, decorate that Bra!!! You get a fantastic booby prize for the best decorated bra and it goes up in The English Bakery until 2019’s breast cancer awareness event!!
3. Dress in pink on the day. Not just a pink token, all PINK!! Ask us if you need to order anything pink in to wear. We will have prizes and fun through till 6pm.
4. Do you have a business here? Get in touch and help us make it happen! How can you help?
5. At 6pm we march. Pink as pink can be. We wind through the streets to end up in the Yumbo. Camp as tits, Yes. Fun, hell yes. Serious, yes 💖
Let’s bring awareness in a fun and exciting way.